Your humble author is Max Bolingbroke. I love software even if it doesn't love me back. You probably can't reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some things I've done, in no particular order:
- Earned a PhD on the topic of optimisation for the functional programming language Haskell (with Simon Peyton Jones)
- Written a lot of open source software (not all of which is maintained very well!)
- Joined for a leading quantitive hedge fund
- Spewed a bunch of extremely technical nonsense onto the pages of this fine blog
- Married a lovely woman
- Contributed some important stuff to the Glasgow Haskell Compiler, most notably constraint kinds
My CV is available online with more details about some of the above.